£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + benefits
13 days ago
A new Agile (Scrum) Project Manager opportunity has arisen to join a seasonal gifting company based in Liverpool Street! As the Project Manager, you will be working with a team of enthusiastic, like-minded individuals underneath you, so previous management experience is a must. The ideal candidate will have also looked after a team across offices and offshore.
The Project Manager will be coming in to reprioritise and assist an existing team, being able to support through new build, implementations, and changes. The successful Project Manager will have come from a technical / software background and be able to liaise with technical members of staff. You will also boast experience working in an agile scrum environment, ideally with a scrum master qualification.
Skills required for the Project Manager (Agile):
- Strong Project Manager background, within a technical software capacity
- Experience successfully managing a team whilst staying hands on
- Track record of successful implementation projects - implementing solutions to the customer across the end-to-end lifecycle.
- Demonstrable experience of scrum principals, and working directly within an Agile environment
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment.
This role will suit a Project Manager who is passionate about being part of a high-performing, collaborative team whilst delivering an outstanding Customer Service!
Project Manager - Agile, Scrum, technical, management, prioritise, software, scrum master
Salary: £50 000 - £65 000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Liverpool Street, London
Please apply now for immediate consideration and further information!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.