City of London, London
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join a global SaaS (Software as a Service) company as they embark upon their journey into the UK market with brand new offices in London! They are renowned for providing bespoke and pioneering software solutions for the fashion retail market across Europe and the US but now need an experienced Project Manager to work closely with their new client base across the UK and Europe.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a well known fashion retail company and have a track record of delivering successful software roll outs and SaaS application deployments overseeing the complete end to end project delivery.
Alongside the above, we are seeking a Project Manager with the ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders as well as working in coordination with technical team members.
Key skills required for the Project Manager:
- Demonstrable experience of managing end to end delivery of SaaS applications.
- Ability to speak French, Italian, Spanish, German or other European language highly beneficial.
- A background in IT Project Management within a well known fashion retail house is highly advantageous.
- Proven ability to deliver projects within a structured framework to measurable milestones, overseeing the budgets, targets and reports throughout the process.
- Outstanding Stakeholder management skills, with examples of managing tough stakeholder situations.
- Previous experience using Confluence (beneficial but not essential).
Project Manager - SaaS, Software as a Service, fashion, retail, stakeholder management, budget management, reporting, requirement gathering.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a background in IT project management who is ready to take on a new challenge with a new client base. There will also be occasional international travel involved with this role.
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits
Location: Central London
Please apply now for further details and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is working as a Recruitment Agency for this vacancy.