£55000.00 - £68000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
7 months ago
Project Delivery Manager - FTSE 100
This is a new role for a Project Delivery Manager to join a well-known, hugely successful global FTSE 100 organisation based in Luton, Bedfordshire. This role comes at an exciting time of growth in line with the launch of new company initiatives and will focus on the end-to-end delivery of specialist platforms across the business.
The Project Delivery Manager will take full ownership of a platform/system and be responsible for working with the project team to take an idea and see it through to completion, across the full SDLC. You will also be required to roadmap the future success of this system/platform, whilst continuously working and liaising with senior stakeholders, the board, technical teams and 3rd parties.
Skills and experience needed for the Project Delivery Manager:
- Extensive experience of delivering large scale software and systems projects, taking full ownership of a specific platform and being responsible for its success.
- Experience of working in an Agile, fast-paced and demanding environment (retail sector experience would be ideal).
- Technical background key.
- Strong experience of managing all relevant parties involved in project delivery - matrix management.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Driven and pro-active work approach; able to work on own initiative and handle and change or uncertainty.
This is a great opportunity to make your mark within this very successful, FTSE 100 company. We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and self-starting person who prides themselves in their delivery and relationship building skills!
Project Delivery Manager - Agile, SDLC, Technology, Retail, Airline
Salary: £55k - £68k + up to 20% bonus + benefits
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire - close to St. Albans, Harpenden, Welwyn Garden City
Please apply now for more information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.