£105000.00 - £110000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Do you want to lead a fast-paced technology project collaborating across a multi-disciplined team?
Do you enjoy leading others to create new solutions to solve complex business problems?
Do you want to partner with innovative, cutting edge technology companies?
This organization is on the lookout for a Programme Manager to join their growing team.
You will lead cross-functional teams to carry out technology due diligence, alongside integration of companies in support of this organisations mergers and acquisition initiative. In a typical day-to-day you will be involved in an application and customer migration and an integration building a data centre.
If you have strong Architecture and Technology Design experience and are proficient in delivering complex technology programs this role could be right for you.
Ideally, they would like the Programme Manager to be experienced with:
- Experience with Architecture, Technology Design, Development Frameworks/Methodologies to build technology solutions
- Proficiency in leading the initiation and formation of large global technology projects including architecting, estimating, planning, and execution
- Strong program management experience managing large scale software/infratructure project
- Strong experience with Mergers and Acquisitions, Integrations or Data Centres
Ideally, they would love the Programme Manager to be experienced with:
- Strong financial planning and management experience
- Excellent communication skills both technical and business focused, from technology through to C level and stakeholders
This is a fully remote position.
If you would like to go into the office you also have the opportunity to do so.
The salary for this role is up to £110,000 + benefits alike private health care, life assurance, bonus and more.
The client is unable to provide sponsorship for this position and you must be located in the UK to apply.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely
If you are interested, please apply.