£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
4 months ago
Programme Delivery Manager - FTSE 100
This is a new role for a Programme Delivery Manager to join a well-known, hugely successful global FTSE 100 organisation based in Luton, Bedfordshire. This role comes at an exciting time of growth in line with the launch of new company initiatives and will focus on the full end-to-end delivery of Enterprise, multi-million-pound technical change projects.
The Programme Delivery Manager will be responsible for a diverse portfolio of large-scale IT change projects (c.£2M-6M in budget), spanning multiple business areas, and will have accountability for delivering this technology change from initiation onwards.
This role also involves working closely working and liaising with senior stakeholders, the board, 3rd parties and various technical teams (covering architecture, design, build, test, release and support).
Skills and experience needed for the Programme Delivery Manager:
- Extensive experience of delivering end-to-end software / systems programmes (multi-million-pound, Enterprise scale focussing on technology change).
- Experience of working in an Agile, fast-paced and demanding environment (retail sector experience would be ideal).
- Technical background key; solid understanding of software development principals, lifecycle models and methodologies.
- Understanding of architecture and implementation, with the knowledge to challenge these when necessary.
- Strong experience of managing all relevant parties involved in project / system delivery; matrix management.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills; having worked with Architecture, Development, Test and Support teams.
- Driven and pro-active work approach; able to work on own initiative and handle and change or uncertainty.
This is a great opportunity to make your mark within this very successful, FTSE 100 company. We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and self-starting person who prides themselves in their delivery and relationship building skills!
Programme Delivery Manager - Portfolio Manager, Agile, SDLC, Project Management, Delivery, Software Development, Enterprise, Architecture, Technology, Retail, Airline
Salary: £80k - £90k + up to 30% bonus + benefits
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire - close to St. Albans, Harpenden, Welwyn Garden City
Please apply now for more information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.