£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
9 months ago
Product Owner - Backend Systems
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Product Owner to join a unique and industry leading e-commerce company based in West London. This role is perfect for someone looking to make their mark on diverse and growing company at an exciting time of investment and innovation.
You be joining a close-knit, cross-functional team and working within an agile environment, collaborating with analysts, developers and designers to deliver attractive and responsive products meeting business requirements. As the Product Owner you will be responsible for gathering senior business stakeholder requirements as well as using your skills in data analysis to educate on the desires and behaviours of users. The end result will be adding shining new features to their back end systems such as CRMs, Finance Tools or Purchasing Platforms.
Essential skills and experience required for the Product Owner:
- Previous experience in a Product Owner role delivering backend systems, ideally in an e-commerce environment.
- Examples of backend systems you have successfully delivered such as CRMs, CMSs, PIMs, Finance tools, Purchasing tools etc.
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross functional teams, working closely with developers.
- Ability to take ownership of the product vision, wireframes, user stories and roadmap.
- Strong knowledge of web and data analytics (Google analytics experience is highly beneficial but not essential).
- Exposure to Agile / Scrum environments.
Product Owner - e-commerce, stakeholder management, product roadmap, wireframes, user stories, analytics, backend, CRM, finance tool, PIM, agile, scrum, SaaS
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Owner, looking for career progression, to showcase their skills and help drive this brand to new successes as they continue to grow.
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 (depending on experience) + Bonus (up to 20%) + fantastic company benefits
Location: Hammersmith, West London
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.