£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
23 days ago
We are seeking a Product Owner to join an international FTSE 250 group based in the City of London. The Product Owner / Business Analyst will be part of a small Scrum & Integration team within Central Technology, working collaboratively with a range of teams including Developers, QA, UX and DevOps.
The Product Owner / Business Analyst will work across the full lifecycle, gathering requirements, documenting implementations, and assisting in the delivery of products to the business.
You and your team will be meeting and exceeding the evolving tech needs within the business, and ensure best practice is always delivered to Stakeholders!
Skills and experience needed for the Product Owner:
- Ability to create and maintain roadmaps, ensuring all relevant Stakeholders are aware of these roadmaps
- Experience of taking one or more product roadmap, whilst working with a development team
- Agile backlog and sprint management experience
- Knowledgeable with business process flows, use case diagrams, user journeys, gap / SWOT analysis
- Agile experience (either Scrum or Kanban)
- Good knowledge of the IT systems and application lifecycle
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement skills, able to build relationships to truly understand business needs
- Industry experience in either Financial Services or Digital Media is preferred, but not essential
Please apply now to be part of this hugely successful company, working with some cutting edge and evolving technology!
Product Owner - Business Analyst, roadmaps, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Financial Services, Digital Media, full lifecycle, stakeholder management
Location: City of London - some flexi working options available
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + up to 10% bonus, pension, healthcare
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.