City of London, London
£80000 - £95000 per annum + Benefits
23 days ago
Product Owner (FinTech)
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Product Owner to join a global FinTech scale-up company based in central London at a time of rapid growth and expansion. Following recent funding from world class finance and technology investors this innovative organisation are hoping to bring on a talented Product Owner who will play an important role in the successful delivery of technical product solutions to a range of well-known clients within the financial sector.
The Product Owner will lead software development teams through the product roadmap, driving new features and releases through the end to end software development lifecycle as working closely with clients to understand the context of their requirements and translate these into technical solutions.
Skills and experience needed for the Product Owner:
- Extensive experience of working as part of or in collaboration with an Agile Scrum development team.
- Industry experience within FinTech or Financial Services would be highly advantageous.
- Proven ability to participate in technical and functional discussions with the ability to translate technical details to non-technical users.
- Proven experience converting product roadmaps and feature requests into models, workflow diagrams, user stories, acceptance criteria etc.
- Strong requirement elicitation, analysis, domain modelling, use case modelling, workflow design, and documentation skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills; having worked with cross functional technical teams as well as external clients.
Product Owner - Product, Agile, Scrum, SDLC, Product Management, Software Development, SDLC, Stakeholder Management, Product Roadmap, Workflow Diagrams, User Stories
Salary: £80,000 - £95,000 + benefits
Location: Central London
Please apply now for more information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.