£40000.00 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Do you want to work for a VC owned Education organisation who are in the process of becoming a SaaS powerhouse?
Do you want to work on a product to allow their users to communicate via an app, email and texting?
Do you want to pivotal in improving the usability of the app and integrating it within their growing portfolio?
A VC funded business who are the largest provider of their specialism in education are on the look out for a Product Owner.
The role will be home based with occasional travel to Bedford.
They are going through a period of transition and want to transform into a SaaS business.
The role for the Product Owner is as follows:
· Contribute to the vision, strategy and roadmap of the products you will own
· Ensure you differentiate your product from the competition
· Define what success looks like for your product
· Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
They would like the Product Owner to have the following background:
· A strong all rounder who has experience as a storyteller, technical liaison, user experience development, sales & marketing as well as data analytics
· Excellent at user experience design
· A fantastic communicator who isn't afraid to manage stakeholders up to board level
They can offer a salary up to £45,000 + Benefits
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely. The interview process will consist of two stages via Microsoft Teams
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information