24 days ago
Product Manager - Workday
We are looking for a Product Manager to join a hugely successful, disruptive technology businesses, during an exciting time of the companies' game-changing development. You will be working on multiple products within a fast paced, agile environment so any exposure doing this would be great.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join a large business where the products you work on are used by thousands of users daily. The successful Product Manager will boast experience specialising in employee systems, specifically Workday. If you have experience around other people, benefit, learning or employee systems then this will also be considered!
The Product Manager will be bridging the gap between the technical and business worlds, by working collaboratively with the wider business and internal stakeholders. You will therefore boast experience working with and reporting to stakeholders of all levels of seniority and strong communication skills.
Key skills needed for the Product Manager:
- Extensive experience as a Product Manager looking after multiple products
- Some experience mentoring more junior members of staff
- Experience working with Workday
- Experience working on Employee Systems around people, benefits or learning
- Previously worked within a technical company
- Strong stakeholder engagement skill
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Fantastic communication both written and verbal
Product Manager -technical, agile, products, stakeholders, internal customers, mentor, Workday, employee systems, people, benefits, learning
Salary: Depending on experience+ benefits
Please apply for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.