£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
Senior Product Manager - Supply Chain
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with a background in supply chain solutions to join this leading, FTSE100 international Tech organisation. The business builds innovative tech which is used both internally and sold to eCommerce customers across the world.
Whilst this is an established organisation, this is a unique opportunity to join one of the few teams who are growing their product management team from the ground up. Therefore, this is an exciting opportunity to build something and make a name for yourself in a truly global organisation.
You will boast specialist skills in supply-chain, AND one of the following: eCommerce, AI & machine learning, automation or robotics.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Taking ownership of the long-term product vision for market leading, global B2B retail platforms, specialising in either supply-chain
- Be a subject matter expert in either supply-chain, therefore expert experience in this is a MUST!
- Understand the market and competitors and ensuring that products always remain ahead of the game - data analysis and data-driven decision making
- Work closely with the Product Owners to establish a long-term product roadmap, and to help understand any concern with product delivery. Working in a collaborative way
Experience and skill set required for the Senior Product Manager:
- Solid background in Product Management within an Agile environment
- Looking after large Product releases within the supply chain area
- Be a subject matter expert within supply-chain
- Evidence of working collaboratively with both technical and non-technical colleagues and customers, in a matrix management environment
- Data analysis skills and experience of making data-driven decisions.
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.