20 days ago
Do you want to work for a VC owned Education organisation who are in the process of becoming a SaaS powerhouse?
Do you want to work with a company who influences the lives of over 1 million people every day?
A VC funded business who are the largest provider of their specialism in education are on the lookout for a Product Manager to work on their market leading software product as well as their finance product.
They are going through a period of transition and want to transform into a SaaS business.
Ideally, they would like the Product Manager to be experienced with:
- Owning and developing product roadmap and positioning
- Proposition design/product marketing experience
- Experienced enhancing an existing product (improving hosting infrastructures)
- Able to define KPI's, track performance against KPI's and produce business cases
- Working with Customer Success and the Service desk to ensure the in-life customer experience is improved
They would love the Product Manager to be experienced with:
- Act as a product owner and work with the wider Agile team to ensure effective delivery of new features to agreed time frames
- Experience of product evaluation, user experience, discovery and prototyping
- Able to manage the marketing mix to grow product adoption to achieve commercial goals
The role will be home based with occasional travel to Bedford.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Danielle Blake on 01727 228072
OR email@example.com for more information