£50000 - £62500 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
Product Manager-Financial Services
We are currently looking for a Product Owner to join a global fintech based in Monument, London. Focusing on paperless invoicing, the fintech work with blue-chip clients in providing market leading software.
They now require a Product Manager to join the team and assist in working with customers to both understand how the Product can be improved and take these features to market, but also, to investigate and lead the build of new, innovative payment solutions.
Responsibilities of the Product Manager:
- Work closely with customers, the product team and developers in providing brilliant and market leading FinTech products.
- Manage the product build process from inception, through MVP to release
- Provide short-term and long term product roadmaps. Prioritising features effectively and ensuring that product release matches customer demands.
- Maintain a close relationship with clients, understanding their needs and providing solutions that do not always require new feature builds.
- Effectively turn internal stakeholder vision and customer demand into cohesive and workable product plans.
- Colloborate closely with sales and marketing- ensure they understand new features and help provide training material and support.
- Monitor product KPI's.
- Manage Jira and backlog effectively.
Key Skills and Background required for the Product Manager role:
- Experience working in a FinTech, ideally with Invoicing, payment gateway or Spending anyltics software.
- Demonstrable experience brining new products to market and managing the full lifecycle from Inception through to releae.
- Understand how to build products that are commercially viable.
- Strong knowledge of SaaS and/or cloud software products is advantageous.
- Good technical grasp, we are not looking for a programmer but someone that can read code (any langugage preffered) would be ideal.
- Excellent team work skills. Able to lead, engange and mentor a team and be able to mould your role in the team depending on the product and team members you are working on.
- Strong ability to make complex technical plans simple for non-technical colleagues and customers to understand.
Salary: £50,000 - £62,500 + excellent benefits
Location: Monument. London
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy