£50000.00 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
6 days ago
Product Manager - Data & Analytics
Do you want to work for a VC owned Education organisation who are in the process of becoming a SaaS powerhouse?
Do you want to design predictive models using machine learning?
A VC funded business who are the largest provider of their specialism in education are on the lookout for a Product Manager to work on Data & Analytics
The role will be home based with occasional travel to Bedford.
They are going through a period of transition and want to transform into a SaaS business.
The role for the Product Owner is as follows:
- Define the vision, strategy and roadmap of the products you will own
- Understand the needs of your users and create effective solutions
- Differentiate your product from the competition
They would like the Product Owner to have the following background:
- Experience with products that use large data sets in environments such as IoT data, web site analytics, telecoms, insurance or similar
- Experience with user experience design with excellent examples to showcase your capability
- Great experience planning and prioritising product features and defining roadmaps
They can offer a salary up to £60,000 + Benefits
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely. The interview process will consist of two stages via Microsoft Teams
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information