£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + benefits
2 months ago
A new role for a Project Manager has arisen with a thriving, FTSE 100 leading technology business, based in Hatfield, during an exciting time of the companies' game-changing development. As the Product Manager you will join a growing team that is responsible for building automation solutions - software that is interacting with hardware.
We are looking for a Product Manager with a background covering areas such as, hardware development, embedded engineering, IoT (internet of things) and firmware engineering, as well as experience across the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). The Product Manager will also be educated to a degree standard, preferably within electronics.
Key Skills needed for the Product Manager:
- End-to-end product management experience
- Extensive experience with hardware development, firmware and embedded engineering
- Boasts a great understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and have worked closely with the development team
- Previous experience helping a growing product team
- A degree is essential, ideally 2.1 and above, preferably in the electronics space
Product Manager - Product design, embedded, hardware, firmware, hardware development, embedded engineering, SDLC, IoT (Internet of Things)
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + benefits
Please apply now for further information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy