£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Benefits
8 days ago
Product Manager (6 Month FTC)
We are looking for a Product Manager to join one of the UK's most successful e-commerce, FTSE 100 leading technology businesses, during an exciting time of the company's game-changing development. You will be working closely and collaboratively with the Software Engineering Lead within a specific product domain to deliver an effective product.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join a large business where the products you work on are used by thousands of users daily. The successful Product Manager will be responsible for defining and managing the product backlog, gather and understand user requirements and utilise your analytical skills perform trials.
The Product Manager will be bridging the gap between the technical and business worlds, by working collaboratively with the wider business and internal stakeholders. You will therefore boast experience working with and reporting to stakeholders of all levels of seniority.
Key skills needed for the Product Manager:
- Extensive experience as a Product Manager looking after multiple products
- Strong stakeholder engagement skill
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Previously worked with internal customers / clients
- Knowledge and experience within software development / testing
- Any analytical skills would be a bonus
- Fantastic communication both written and verbal
Product Manager (6 Month FTC) - agile, products, stakeholders, internal customers, clients, software testing, analytics, analysis
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 (depending on experience) + excellent benefits
Please apply for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.