£70000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + benefits
12 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager, to join a market leading company within the data and database sector, based in Central London. As part of a forward-thinking, successful organisation, this Product Manager will be a key part of producing and evolving the product roadmaps and vision for the entirety of the company. The Product Manager will boast extensive experience within supporting a database product.
As the Product Manager you will boast fantastic communication skills to work in this customer facing role and come from a client / customer facing background. You will have previously taken complete ownership over a product stream and have extensive experience with the ins and outs of database technology.
Key skills needed for the Product Manager:
- Extensive experience as a Product Manager
- Boast fantastic experience supporting a database product (MongoDB, Arango or Graph Databases preferred but not essential)
- Previously worked within a variety of product management process.
- Extensive knowledge of database technology
- Fantastic communication skills to communicate with stakeholders of all levels of seniority and experience within a customer / client facing role
This role will be a great opportunity for someone with a desire to work in a thriving IT environment, where there is excellent investment in new and emerging tech.
Product Manager - products, database, MongoDB, Arango, Graph Databases, stakeholders, clients, customers.
Salary: £70,000 - £100,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Blackfriars, London
Apply now for further information on this excellent opportunity.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.