£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join a hugely successful FTSE 250 Investment Company based in Central London. The Product Manager will lead the product strategy and roadmap through the entire development lifecycle while working closely with senior stakeholders and cross functional teams; gathering requirements, making key decisions and encouraging best practice along the way.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Product Manager with experience in media or publishing to showcase their knowledge of Content Management Systems and produce successful digital platforms. As the Product Manager, you will draw on your expertise of release cycles, data analysis and CMS to effectively lead the design, development and release stages. The Product Manager will be responsible for driving innovation and inspiration in a collaborative environment.
The successful Product Manager will be a naturally strong communicator, able to professionally articulate beliefs and visions for a successful product.
Key skills needed for the Product Manager:
- Previous experience in a Product Manager position within media or publishing.
- Demonstrable experience of product release cycle.
- Experience using CMS, CRM and marketing systems.
- Strong knowledge of events technology beneficial.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Confidence working with cross functional teams including technology, sales and marketing staff.
Product Manager: release process, product roadmap, CMS, Cycle, Stakeholder Management, Media and Publishing
Location: Blackfriars, Central London
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 (depending on experience) + bonus + benefits
Please apply for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.