Brighton, East Sussex
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits
13 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join a fast-growing and innovative FinTech based in Brighton. You will be responsible for the continuous improvement of their app and software products working with their large customer base to ensure the offering remains best in class and evolves to suit customer need.
The successful Product Manager will be working collaboratively across, Engineering, Testing, Design and sales to provide market leading products in an agile environment. The Product Manager will be confident with project management also (preferably from this background). You will boast fantastic communication skills to manage a complex and large stakeholder base.
Key skills needed for the Product Manager:
- Have a thorough understanding of leading Product from discovery through to launch
- Previous experience on working on a B2B software product (web and mobile based)
- Experience within project management (preferred background)
- Familiar with tools such as Jira
- Strong understanding of agile methodology
- Demonstrable experience of excellent stakeholder and customer management.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Please apply for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.