£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
5 days ago
Product Designer - UI
A new opportunity for a Product Designer has arisen to join a leading, global organisation in London. This role will be a key part of an already well-established team of UI designers. You should have experience within the E-Commerce sector.
As the Product Designer, you will be a branding expert and have previously worked with very complex websites. The Product Designer will need to have good knowledge with interface design, typography, print design and more with a strong portfolio that demonstrates this. The Product Designer will also be fully conversant in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and Zeplin.
Key skills needed for the Product Designer:
- Commercial experience with branding and have previously worked with complex websites
- Fully competent with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and Zeplin
- Experience within the E-Commerce sector
- Exceptional typography and graphic design skills
- Experience creating and managing pattern libraries and design systems
In this hands-on role, this hugely successful and well-known client are offering the excellent opportunity for the right person to develop both their leadership and technical skills within a fast-moving and ever-evolving environment!
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Apply now for immediate consideration on this excellent opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy