£700 - £750 per day
12 days ago
Day rate: £700 - £750 per day
Location: Fully remote
We are seeking a hands-on Principle SRE to join a leading cutting-edge software company who are scaling at an impressive rate. They are leaders within their field and operate across the UK they are investing heavily in improving their reliability engineering processes and methods.
Within the role, you will take the lead in creating a connection between development and operations, applying your SRE/DevOps mindset for the benefit of the team.
As the Principle SRE you will:
- Have expert-level knowledge of multiple technologies, capable to design and implement the most complex solutions
- Identify impediments early on and works with stakeholders to mitigate them and provide long-term technical direction
- Support the growth of engineers across multiple teams and provide feedback to engineers to ensure everyone is progressing forward.
- Build automation to reduce problems and dig out scalability bottlenecks to improve performance
- Perform Cloud Systems Engineering tasks and other infrastructure/pipeline work.
- Be involved in the roll-out and deployment of new product features and installations
Experience needed for the Principle SRE:
- Strong programming experience and deep knowledge of Python or Typescript
- Expert knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Strong Kubernetes (K8s) knowledge.
- Experienced with Terraform and other IaaS tools
- Other tech used: Chaos Monkey, Relational Databases, Jenkins, PagerDuty and DataDog (desirable)
If you feel like you match the above and you would like to discuss the position further, then please apply below with an up-to-date CV.