City of London, London
£90000.00 - £115000 per annum + Benefits
8 months ago
Principal Front End Engineer
A Principal Front End Engineer is required by a growing Energy organisation. They are currently going from strength to strength and have seen a further influx of customers. Over the past 18 months they have grown from 250,000 to 1.6 million customers and is increasing daily. They are one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, have an excellent Trust Pilot Score and are looking to expand across multiple disciplines. They have expanded into Europe as well as the US.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
Location: City of London
They use a variety of technologies and they are firm believers that tech is moving forward constantly. They have cross-functional teams that practice lean methodologies and use data to drive continuous improvement.
Their tech stack includes but isn't limited to:
- React Native
- Google Cloud
They are more interested in developers who have knowledge in multiple technologies and who can learn new tech quickly.
Salary: up to £115k + 25% in stocks, 25 days holiday (+ option to buy more), private health, pension, a training budget of £1000 a year, 5 working days to spend on personal / professional development. They can also assist in relocation up to £5000.
What the Principal Front End Engineer will be doing:
- Working closely with the CTO you will be focused on defining their long-term strategy
- Taking ownership for large projects
- Defining best practices
- Align engineering towards technical vision
- Maintain circa 30/40% hands on coding
- Help hire and onboard individuals across the groups
- Owning architecture and providing technical direction
- Mentoring and providing technical guidance to circa 15-20 individuals
What is the Principal Front End Engineer expected to know:
- Strong background in front end technologies, ideally with React
- Experience managing /mentoring over 15 individuals
- Proven experience in building out full products
- Experience working on highly technical projects
- Experience implementing modern / clean architecture
What they can offer you?
- A generous basic salary with a fantastic benefits package
- A start-up that is growing and expanding extremely quickly
- An organisation that will hone in on your skills and offer you a strong breeding ground to develop them further
They are conducting telephone interviews, technical tests then video interviews and can onboard remotely. They are also looking for Full Stack and Back End engineers
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information