£100000.00 - £130000 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
Principal Front End Engineer / Front End Manager
A Principal Front End Engineer / Front End Manager is required by a growing FinTech start-up. This already highly successful company has spun off from a global leader in financial transactions. Their plan is to disrupt the foreign exchange market as it is known today. They have aspirations to become a global leader and achieve unicorn status within 12-18 months. Their platform has a highly sophisticated user interface that has direct connectivity to all major banks. They currently see circa 5 billion quotes a day.
This role can offer the successful Principal Front End Engineer / Front End Managera lot of scope for career progression, a hands-on coding role with line management.
Quality is at the forefront of their code and their engineers take great pride in solving some of the world's most technical and interesting problems.
The UI Lead / Architect will be working on a cutting-edge tech-stack consisting of:
They are huge advocates of TDD, paired programming and continuous integration. They fully believe in automation and incorporate instrumentation too.
They are conducting a fully remote interview and can onboard remotely.
Location: Covent Garden
Salary: up to £130,000 + benefits including an up to 25% bonus, 28 days annual leave, which rises to 33 days) + Bank Holidays, 1 day work from home, Friday drinks, free breakfast, pension, healthcare and shares
This FinTech business appreciate the value in continuous development and upskilling. They offer a training budget for you to spend on your own personal career development
What the Principal Front End Engineer / Front End Manager will be doing:
- Building large, complex SPAs in a scalable framework
- Take the lead in architecting the UI aspects of the trading platform
- Leading / mentoring 2 front end developers
- Be instrumental in hiring new developers
- Liaise with a multi-disciplinary team that consists of backend engineers, QA, UX / UI designers, 1st and 2nd line support test automation teams
- Present progress at regular stand-ups
What is the Principal Front End Engineer / Front End Manager to know:
- Strong background in UI development ideally with experience in React, RxJS, ES6/7 or OpenFin
- Proven experience in leading architecture
- Proven experience in building out full products
They would love if the Principal Front End Engineer / Front End Manager had experience with:
- Working in a FinTech / Challenger Bank
- Experience as a full stack developer
What they can offer you?
- A fun environment with driven individuals
- An organisation that will hone in on your skills and offer you a strong breeding ground to develop them further
- A generous basic salary with a fantastic benefits package
- Being part of a genuinely successful business who are fully committed to achieving unicorn status
They are conducting telephone interviews then video interviews and can onboard remotely
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or email@example.com for more information