£35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
Partner Marketing Manager
We are seeking an experienced Partner Marketing Manager to join a successful and growing technology company based in Stevenage (Hertfordshire). As the Partner Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing successful and engaging B2B marketing campaigns to enhance leads, improve channel engagements and increase revenue from channel partners.
The ideal Partner Marketing Manager will be confident in collaborating with cross functional teams, including sales and technology, to drive partner relationships and deliver effective B2B marketing strategies for new product releases and partner programs.
As the Partner Marketing Manager, you will work both autonomously and collaboratively as part of a small but growing team who oversee a variety of marketing disciplines. We are looking for someone who is ready for a new challenge, eager to share their ideas and is open minded to the ideas of your peers.
Key skills and experienced need for the Partner Marketing Manager:
- Strong experience in a similar B2B Partner Marketing Manager role.
- Excellent stakeholder and account management skills.
- Previous experience within a technology/software company is highly beneficial.
- Proven ability of developing engaging marketing material, new content and campaigns for new product releases.
- Previous experience working with tiered partner accounts, generating sales leads and acquiring new partners.
- Enthusiasm to show new ideas, collaborate with others and enhance partner accounts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a key role at an exciting time of company growth which provides the opportunity for a successful Partner Marketing Manager to steer new projects from their early stages and drive growth through strategic marketing and sales initiatives.
Partner Marketing Manager - B2B, Channel Marketing, Partner Marketing, Sales, Account Management, lead generation, marketing campaigns, product releases, events marketing, content
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000 (depending on experience) + benefits and remote working up to 2 days a week!
Please apply now for more information and immediate consideration.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of this vacancy.