City of London, London
7 months ago
A large well known organisation based in London are on the lookout for a Payments Analyst to join as soon as possible on 3 month contract.
This part of the organisation operate across 14 countries and they need a Payments Analyst to help improve their payments system.
Ideally the Payments Analyst will have the following background:
- Strong knowledge and experience of billing engines, payment gateways and acquirers (this could be with Worldpay, Pay Wizard, GlobalPay or similar)
- Global / multi-currency experience.
- Knowledge of FX implications vs cross-border transactions
- Ability to analyse data and benchmark against the industry & best practice
- Positioned to provide both short term & long term recommendations to drive payments approvals
- Strong understanding of:
- 3DS (v 1.0 & 2.0)
- Enhanced response codes
- Localised gateway / acquirers
- Card updater
- BIN behaviours
- Fraud strategy
- Rebilling logic / patterns
- Experience working with subscription service or OTT
They are looking to line up interviews as soon as possible and are willing to wait for the right person
Along with a competitive rate they can offer 1 - 2 days a week from home.
For more information on the role, rate on offer and company please apply or contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or firstname.lastname@example.org