City of London, London
£25000.00 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
8 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager, to join an exciting mobile games start-up company based in Central London. Working with the wider business the Office Manager will be responsible for the operational tasks required to keep things running smoothly and efficiently as well as maintaining administrative systems. The Office Manager will boast previous experience in a similar role, ideally within the technology sector.
As the Office Manager you will have excellent organisational skills, strong attention to detail and a proactive attitude whilst boasting a collaborative and positive personality.
Responsibilities of the Office Manager:
- Implementing and maintaining office administration systems.
- Organising company events and conferences.
- Managing the onboarding/induction process for new employees.
- Assisting with employee travel bookings.
Key skills needed for the Office Manager:
- Previous experience in an Office Manager role.
- Knowledge and interest in the tech industry.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills to collaborate with all members of the business.
- Strong experience across Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
This role will be a great opportunity for someone with a desire to work in a thriving IT environment, where there is excellent investment in new and emerging tech.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Soho, London
Apply now for further information on this excellent opportunity.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.