St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£22000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
You will be joining an exciting and successful growth-focused recruitment business with a great culture that truly believes in investing in and developing their people. As part of the back-office support team you will play a pivotal role in supporting the general office management, upkeep and compliance.
This is a challenging and rewarding role in a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day running of the office.
Responsibilities of the Office Administrator will include:
- Organising company events and conferences including venue selection, travel plans and joining instructions.
- Point of contact for office maintenance and facilities management with regards to the upkeep of the office.
- Answering main phone line and distributing calls and messages to the wider team where required.
- Managing the orders and supply of stationery, refreshments and office equipment, placing new orders when appropriate.
- Monitor and respond to general enquires mailbox
- Ad hoc duties
The skills we are looking for:
- Strong communication and confidence dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent Microsoft skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written English and writing skills
- Great time management skills, the ability to prioritise tasks and work effectively under pressure
- The ability to be proactive and use your initiative
- Great attention to detail
- A self-learning mindset
- No previous experience is required as full training will be given
What we can offer you:
As well as lots of tools and support to enable you to get up to speed and develop in this role, we also offer:
- Relaxed dress code
- Paid parking
- Gym membership
- Regular team days out
- Life Insurance and Pension
- Unlimited holiday (after 2 years)
Who are we?
Understanding Recruitment are a multi-award winning and fast-growing recruitment business based in the heart of St. Albans with plans to continue to expand our UK and international offices. We have a specialist approach within the IT and Technology sectors which has led to continued year-on-year growth with 2022 set to be our best year yet.
If you'd like to join a fast-growing, successful and exciting organisation and contribute to the development and progression of colleagues and the business then apply, or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
£22,000 - £26,000