St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
Here at Understanding Recruitment, we have an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator, to join our vibrant and growing St Albans team. Working with the wider business the Office Administrator will be responsible for the operational tasks required to keep things running smoothly and efficiently as well as maintaining administrative systems. The Office Administrator will boast previous experience in a similar role and should possess excellent organisational skills.
As the Office Administrator, you will have strong initiative, keen attention to detail and a proactive attitude whilst maintaining a collaborative and positive approach.
Responsibilities of the Office Administrator:
- Organising company events and conferences including venue selection, travel plans and joining instructions.
- Point of contact for office maintenance and facilities management with regards to the upkeep of the office.
- Answering main line phone and distributing calls and messages to the wider team where required.
- Managing the orders and supply of stationery, refreshments and office equipment, placing new orders when appropriate.
- Monitor and respond to general enquires mailbox
- Ad hoc project work
Key skills needed for the Office Administrator:
- Previous experience in a similar Office Administrator role.
- When required can demonstrate the ability to use own initiative and work effectively under pressure.
- Good personal organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, track and progress work in hand by preparing and following up short term plans.
- An effective communicator who is capable of handling office coordination and project management tasks.
- The ability to be flexible, this role is hugely varied and each day is different!
- Excellent organisation and communication skills to collaborate with all members of the business.
- Strong experience across Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
This role will be a great opportunity for someone with a desire to work in a thriving recruitment environment surrounded by an amazing team!
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire