£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
10 days ago
EUC Engineer - O365
A new role for an MS / O365 EUC Engineer to join this FTSE100 company in Luton, as part of a newly formed and fast-growing team! This role is integral to the Modern Workplace Services; a heavily invested area of the business aimed to drive change to internal users by increasing collaboration and productivity, using IT EUC (End User Compute) platforms such as Office 365, Exchange Online, Active Directory, Teams, OneDrive, and Skype.
One of the key members of the team will be an M365 EUC Engineer, who will be a subject matter expert in the O365 / Office 365 aspect of the shared tech platform (including M365 reporting, admin, services, concepts, and policies), and act in an advisory role.
The EUC Engineer will provide support across the full project lifecycle and identify opportunities to improve and evolve the platform where possible.
Whilst the SME experience is crucial, this role will not be involved in resolving tickets, but will be focussed on assuring / guiding / approving / auditing / recommending / working with implementors to deliver workloads. This is an assurance role (rather than hands-on engineering)!
Skills and experience required for the EUC Engineer (O365):
- Strong technical experience with Office / M365 (subject matter expert level)
- O365 security knowledge
- Experience with Exchange Online, Teams, OneDrive
- Ability to create, interpret, document HLDs and LLDs
- Technical background in the support of platforms and internal users
- Experience of providing technical governance across various projects
- Ability to work across the full project lifecycle
- Support & technical oversight experience across a range of programmes, projects and BAU activities
- Management of any third-party suppliers/ IT partners
- Experience of working with partners on projects, detailed level designs and change requests
- Great at building relationships across the business, strong stakeholder management and cross-functional working
This is a great opportunity for an O365 EUC Engineer to shape and influence the modern way of working and be part of a new and highly invested in team!
EUC Engineer - End User Compute, M365, O365, Office 365, Exchange Online, OneDrive, Teams, Projects, Modern Workplace, SME, Subject Matter Expert, Assurance
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + up to 20% bonus, 25 days hol (can purchase more), 7% pension, Share Scheme
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire (with flexi-working options to work from home 3 days a week)
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.