£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
2 months ago
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Node.js Developer to join a multi-award winning, international software company based in Enfield! You will be involved in developing high-performance Electron App, working on its architecture, development and maintainability.
As the Node.js Developer, you should boast extensive development experience with Node.js or Electron, any experience with REST or WebSocket APIs would be beneficial. You will be working on the full lifecycle of software development including design, coding, regression testing, debugging and fixing.
Key skills required for the Node.js Developer:
- Proven experience working with Node.js or Electron
- Graduated from a Top 20 University with a degree in Computer Science / Sciences / Mathematics
- Good experience building a new complex web or desktop app from scratch
- Experience with REST or WebSocket APIs would be ideal
- Experience working in agile teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Node.js Developer to join a rapidly growing, international software company with excellent opportunities to grow and progress within the business.
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 (depending on experience) + bonus + benefits
Location: Enfield, Greater London
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy