City of London, London
£100000 - £150000 per annum
2 months ago
Node.js Developers, interested in a fully remote role working on one of the largest global easy-to-use investments and payments apps?
I'm currently looking to recruit a Node.js Developer to work with a global powerhouse in providing investments for digital assets, serving more than 7 million customers in over 100+ countries.
They now operate in the crypto sector and connect crypto with fiat currencies. Supporting over 50 digital assets across 30 national currencies allow customers to trade directly between any supported asset or currency in one step. The Node.js Developer will focus on building and improving their consumer and business APIs for their web and mobile applications. The ideal Node.js Developer will have experience working on maintenance, performance and security projects at scale.
Node.js Developer responsibilities:
- Develop their global payment platform
- Create and develop new features for their platform
- Write high performant quality code that can be scaled using Node.js
- Collaborate with the cross-functional development team across the software development lifecycle.
Node.js Developer key skills:
- Understanding of relational databases such as PostgreSQL
- Understanding of web semantics and revision control systems
- Knowledge of development pipelines and the use of automation tools
- Experience developing APIs
This Node.js Developer role comes with an excellent compensation package that includes a fantastic salary of £100k+ depending on experience. Plus, excellent engineering culture and significant growth and career opportunities. The interview process is two stages with no take-home task.
If interested interviews are commencing Tuesday the 3rd of May, hit the apply button to be considered.