£75000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Are you looking for a step up in your career? Do you want to work for a business that is always pushing boundaries? If so we are currently working with a market-leading company who are seeking a Network Manager to join a at their office in Hatfield, offering the chance to hugely influence and have a lasting impact on the tech blueprint of a well know business. The company has been going from strength to strength over the last 18 months so there's never been a better time to join!
The successful Network Manager will lead teams 3 teams responsible for all the end-to-end support of business' Juniper and Aruba-based network services, covering Network Operations, Wi-Fi, and Engineering. The team leads, as well as engineers, will be reporting into this role so it is essential that you have prior experience of leading manager or team leader-level colleagues.
Working as the Network Manager, your role will include:
- Managing and developing teams of engineers and their team leaders.
- Owning all network infrastructure services, including roadmaps and the project portfolio.
- Providing input into business strategy and management meetings, including supporting budget forecasting and management processes.
- Building, implementing or reviewing team processes to ensure they are effective and enable high output.
To be considered for the Network Manager position, you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience of leading, managing, coaching, and motivating team leaders/managers.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Good knowledge of networking technologies and vendors i.e. Juniper, Aruba, Cisco, Arista, or F5.
- A solid background in network architecture, engineering or operations.
- Experience of software-defined networking is desirable.
This is a genuinely huge career move for a Network Manager with a brilliant organisation where you can make a real difference as well as working alongside a hugely talented team, whilst driving major strategic decisions.
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Salary: £75k - £90k + benefits
Apply for further details and immediate consideration.
Understanding recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.