Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
4 days ago
We are seeking a Network Engineer to join this leading SaaS, payments technology company as they continue to grow their global systems team!
Joining a handful of other Network Engineer's, you will work on both BAU activities as well as play a key role in some exciting company-wide projects, including areas such as cloud and automation.
The Network Engineer will have experience to either Azure or AWS cloud, as well as Meraki switching skills, wireless knowledge, and firewall exposure. Using your skills, you will help maintain the business's critical IT infrastructure with design, planning, configuration, and testing work.
Skills and experience needed for the Network Engineer:
- Proven experience of managing and developing complex global networks.
- Cloud understanding / knowledge is a must, either Azure or AWS (Azure preferred).
- Multi-vendor experience with Cisco and Juniper.
- Must have experience with Meraki products (switching specifically).
- Wireless (WAN) and firewalls exposure.
- Any skills with network hardware such as routers, DHCP, DNS, BGP, OSPF, VLAN, QoS, MPLS, and Metro Ethernet would be nice to have!
- Experience in both project work and day to day operational work, with a keenness to continue this.
- A desire to continue growing your skills and further developing!
This is an exciting time for the business as they continue to expand across the globe, with an impressive pipeline of projects lined up for the coming months.
Network Engineer - Cisco, Juniper, Meraki, Azure, AWS, Cloud, Wireless, WAN, Switching, Firewalls, Routers, IT Infrastructure.
Location: Hemel Hempstead - good remote opportunities, likely to be in the office 1-2 days a week
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + 25 days holiday (+bank hol), BUPA healthcare, pension, life insurance, employee discounts.
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.