£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
2 months ago
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Network Engineer to join a world-renowned company, specialising in Data and publishing, based in Oxford. This Network Engineer role is perfect for someone with strong infrastructure experience including exposure to Cisco, Wireless, Meraki and Zscaler.
As a Network Engineer within the company's Oxford Tech Hub, you will play a key role in the global operations team and will deliver infrastructure projects and operational support. This role hs a project-based focus, and will also involve ad-hoc operational tasks as required to assist in the development, operations, and maintenance of the overall network environment, and the production Client Data Centre.
As the successful Network Engineer, your responsibilities also include engineering changes to the infrastructure, configuration of production servers, and maintaining the highest levels of network and systems availability.
Further skills and experience required for the Network Engineer:
- Demonstratable network engineering experience.
- Knowledge of WAN/LAN - including routing experience with Cisco.
- Experience in Wireless and Meraki is beneficial.
- Experience of Zscaler or other web security technologies advantageous.
- Experience in network monitoring, performance and availability management or network automation concepts eg Solarwinds.
- Ability to produce high-quality technical documentation.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written).
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly collaborative and effective tech team and work with great autonomy on exciting company projects.
Salary: £40,000 - £48,000 + 7.5% Bonus + 25 days hol, flexi-working, pension
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.