£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + 20% bonus, benefits
6 days ago
We are seeking a Network Architect to join a newly formed and growing infrastructure team, working for one of the UK's best-known FTSE 100 companies!
The Network Architect will be an essential part of a small network team, tasked with moving away from managed service providers and bringing a large portion of the technology in-house, getting involved in some large, high-profile programmes mapped out for the next 4 years.
The company operate a Cisco environment using both AWS and Azure, and are looking for an Architect with strong design experience and great communication skills, with the ability to manage external providers.
Skills and experience needed for the Network Architect:
- Solid network engineering background, followed by strong, recent architecture and design experience
- Must be technically strong within a Cisco environment (routers and switches)
- Cloud experience is a must, AWS preferred but Azure also fine
- F5 experience essential; specifically, APM, LTM and ASM
- Ability to design, setup and manage complex infrastructure environments
- Ability to manage 3rd parties / managed service providers
- Collaborative approach; this role forms part of an Architect community!
This role will give the Network Architect full ownership of the network infrastructure, during a very exciting time of change as they bring knowledge back in-house with some great projects lined up over the next few years!
Network Architect - Cisco, AWS, Azure, Cloud, F5, APM, LTM, ASM, Infrastructure, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, ACI, Nexus, Design, MSP, 3rd Parties
Salary: £75,000 - £80,000 + up to 20% bonus, benefits including weekly dedicated learning & development time
Location: Luton (you will be expected to be office based 2 days each week)
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.