£60000 - £80000 per annum + bonus, benefits
9 months ago
We are looking for a Network Architect to join one of the UK's fasted growing biotechnology Companies based in Oxford. This is a newly created role, required to maintain and improve the network infrastructure across the company.
This is a very collaborative role that will work closely with the infrastructure, IT, and application teams, to predict future business needs and design global network infrastructure and solutions in line with this.
Skills and experience needed for the Network Architect:
- Strong technical experience supporting a Cisco / Dell PowerConnect/Netgear ProSafe infrastructure environment
- CCNP or CCNA certification preferred
- Experience with both on-premise and cloud tech (AWS ideally)
- Solid experience in an architecture role; with ample experience of designing and implementing network solutions
- Exposure to WatchGuard firewalls and SonicWall VPN appliances
- Knowledge of Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems and SSL/PKI Technologies
- Ability to design, setup and configure complex switching environments, including VLANs, MPLS, VPN's and Wireless
- Collaborative approach and attitude; able to develop and maintain productive working relationships.
- Ability to communicate ideas and updates to both technical and non-technical members of staff.
This already very impressive technology company are embarking on a further stage of expansion to capitalise on their existing success, and continue to disrupt the way biotechnology is used globally - and the Network Architect will get the chance to play a critical and key part of this ongoing success!
Network Architect - Infrastructure, Cisco, CCNA, CCNP, Cloud, AWS, Dell, VPN, Firewalls, VLAN
Location: Oxford (remote mostly, with ample work from home flexibility)
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 (depending on experience) + bonus, stock options, private healthcare, life assurance, pension
Please apply now for consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.