£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
10 months ago
A new opportunity for an experienced Middleware Engineer has arisen to join one of the most recognisable companies in the world! The role is based in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire and will work in a hybrid Support / Project Delivery position.
As the Middleware Engineer, you should boast experience working with complex middleware solutions and have exposure to technologies such as WebSphere, Tomcat and WebLogic. You will have ideally come from a large company previously and be comfortable working in a fast-paced challenging environment.
Key skills required for the Middleware Engineer:
- Solid experience working with complex middleware solutions
- Knowledge of/experience with WebSphere, Tomcat and Oracle WebLogic
- Worked in a mixed environment - ideally with Linux and Solaris
- Experience with Unix
- Have worked in an Agile/Kanban environment
- Any exposure to Jira would be beneficial
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Middleware Engineer to join a reputable company at an exciting time of growth. You will work on some exciting applications and have the chance to work alongside a team of around 20 Engineers.
Middleware Engineer - WebSphere, Tomcat, WebLogic, IBM MQ, Oracle, Project Delivery, Linux, Solaris, Unix
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience) + bonus + benefits
Location: Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.