City of London, London
Up to £75000 per annum + pension, training budget, health insurance
12 days ago
Mid Level Kotlin Developer
Want to be part of a platform that aims to provide £1bn in loans?
Like the idea of working for a Sunday Times Tech 100 Company?
A London based FinTech are looking for a Mid Level Kotlin Develper to join their growing team. With a new CTO who has come from a global ecommerce retailer, they have big plans to disrupt the FinTech industry in the provision of loan services for some major customers across retail, internet and financial organisations.
As the Mid Level Kotlin Develper, you will be working in a cross-functional team environment and build solutions with the senior team and Product Managers.
They are looking for a Mid Level Kotlin Develper who has:
- Mid level commercial experience across any of the JVM stack
- A desire to learn and work with Kotlin (they will train you up in this if yo0u have no experience!)
- Exposure to public cloud
- Microservices architecture experience
- Experience working with modern development practices such as TDD, BDD and Agile methodologies
Benefits on offer:
- Generous pension scheme
- Life and health insurance
- Training/conference budget
Hybrid Working - Mondays in the London office, rest of the week work from home
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding this Mid Level Kotlin Developer opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy