£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits
6 days ago
Marketing Manager / Executive
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for either a Marketing Manager or Marketing Executive to join an exciting, dynamic and progressive IT Value Added Reseller based in Watford, Hertfordshire. This role is perfect for someone with demonstrable experience of implementing effective marketing campaigns with excellent InDesign / graphic and Photoshop or Illustrator skills as well as great copywriting and social media skills.
An essential requirement for the Marketing Manager role would be experience within the IT Reseller / Distributor / Vendor industry, the Marketing Executive role would not need to have worked in this area.
As a Marketing Manager / Marketing Executive, you will be designing, delivering and executing internal and external marketing campaigns, and creating and publishing marketing materials across different channels such as print, social media and email. You will also be souring marketing development funds from key partners and planning and executing external customer facing events.
Essential skills and experience required for the Marketing Manager / Marketing Executive:
- Marketing Manager: Experience within a B2B IT Reseller / Distributor / Vendor company
- Strong overall marketing and communications experience
- Proven track record of creating high quality and engaging content for different audiences across a variety of digital channels
- Demonstrable copywriting skills
- Excellent InDesign / graphic design / Photoshop / Illustrator skills
- Excellent communication skills, enthusiastic and genuine initiative
This is an excellent opportunity for either a Marketing Manager or a Marketing Executive to work within a fun and collaborative environment, offering lots of autonomy with scope for development and career progression, whist adding value to the company from day one.
Marketing Manager Salary: Up to £45k + Fantastic Company Benefits
Marketing Executive Salary: Up to £30k + Fantastic Company Benefits
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.