£30000.00 - £39399.00 per annum + benefits
10 days ago
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to join a market leading company within the Early Years Education sector! This role will join a small team in the company's head office (Elstree) and take ownership for all aspects of marketing with a view to appeal to and attract the company's target audience.
The Marketing Manger will be responsible for the marketing strategy, social media, SEO, website, parent portal, communications, production, copywriting, photos/videos, surveys, competitor research, marketing materials, local press, and relevant events.
This role will suit someone with a broad background in marketing, as well as a genuine interest in the Early Years Education sector.
Further skills and experience needed for the Marketing Manager:
- Passionate about all things marketing!
- Broad and varied marketing experience; ideally taking ownership of all marketing activity for a business
- SEO and Social Media experience across all platforms, as well ability to define and implement strategies
- Able to work as part of a small team - strong team player
- PPC experience would be ideal
- Any exposure to the Early Years Education sector would be fantastic, and if not then a genuine interest in this field
This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join this close-knit team, and help promote the company's already strong reputation within their field, and expand their customer base.
Marketing Manager - Digital marketing, SEO, social media, copywriting, education, early years
**Please note - this role can either be full time (5 days weekly) or part time (4 days weekly).
Location: Elstree, Borehamwood. Part remote working available.
Salary: Up to £39k (£35,817k + 10% bonus) + benefits
START DATE: start of April onwards
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.