£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join a successful B2B online services company. As the Marketing Manager, you will play an integral part in the development of content as well as events marketing and PR strategy ensuring these are an accurate presentation of the brand. The ideal Marketing Manager will be confident in collaborating with cross functional teams to deliver effective content marketing strategies and editorial plans to meet the wider business objectives as well as taking all taking full ownership of events marketing to identify new opportunities.
As the Marketing Manager, you will look after a small team who oversee a variety of marketing disciplines and you would be responsible for the planning, coordination and implementation of all marketing activities within the team.
Key skills and experienced need for the Marketing Manager:
- Experience in a similar B2B Marketing Manager role.
- Marketing degree (or similar) 2:1 or above.
- Excellent stakeholder and supplier management skills.
- Strong demonstrable knowledge of PPC, ABM and SEO methods.
- Ability to advise on best practice around various campaigns and make editorial decisions on content.
- Experience delivering engaging event management strategies.
- Experience managing social media marketing projects.
This is a key role at an exciting time of company growth which provides immediate exposure to Content, Events and PR strategy projects. This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager to demonstrate their passion for the brand and build a successful team. NIN
Marketing Manager - PPC, ABM, SEO, Social Media, Google Analytics, PR, Events, Stakeholder Management
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Please apply now for more information and immediate consideration.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of this vacancy.