£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
Marketing Executive - Campaign or Email Specialist
We are seeking Marketing Specialists to join a growing marketing team, working for a highly awarded Microsoft Partner! We are looking for a Marketing Executive to focus either on general campaigns, or to specialize in email campaigns.
This private equity backed company have a fantastic growth plan, which includes the current expansion of the already successful marketing team. We are looking for strong B2B marketing Executives to focus on the campaign side, and we have both a generalist and an Email specialist role available.
Skills and experience needed for the Campaign Marketing Executive:
- Hands-on experience with a variety of campaigns (including the planning and execution of various multi-channel campaign activity)
- B2B marketing experience preferred
- Strong at writing and producing marketing communications content
- Solid analytical experience, with either analytics, CRM, or data analysis tools
- For the Email Specialist role, strong track record of managing the end-to-end email activity for various marketing campaigns, producing strong email content and design, and working with HubSpot ideally (or similar email marketing tool)
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work cross-functionally and with a range of key stakeholders
- Great communication skills!
These roles will play a key part in some exciting projects and deliverables in the pipeline!
Marketing Executive - digital, campaign, email, B2B, analytics, CRM, data, HubSpot
Location: London (Monument), good flexi-working with 1-2 days in the office each week, the rest remote
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 + benefits (25 days hol + bank hol, health, pension, training)
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.