£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + benefits
14 days ago
We are currently working with a growing mobile gaming start-up business in London, who are currently seeking a Marketing Analyst to join their team and work with a team of like-minded problem solvers. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with a background in business marketing or analysis to apply their knowledge and be instrumental in the company's growth! A graduate with a degree in Business Marketing, Business Analytics or similar would also be considered. This role would also involve you working closely with the Product and UA teams to improve the business' monetisation, so having strong analytical skills is essential. The company's philosophy is 'people first', and they believe that when people love what they do, what they do is loved by others!
Working as the Marketing Analyst, your role will include:
- Monitoring and analysing the IT side of marketing, as well as performance advertising.
- Optimizing revenues and impressions.
- Focusing on analytics and automation to aid in developing marketing technology.
- Working closely with 3rd party partners including ad-networks, mediation tools, various supply-side partners.
To be considered, you will need to demonstrate:
- A degree in Business Marketing, Business Analytics, Data Analytics (or related).
- A Business Marketing or Analytics background.
- Experience with digital advertising.
- Strong organisational skills with high attention to detail.
Marketing Analyst - Marketing, Analytics, Business, Monetisation, Business Marketing, Business Analytics
Salary: £30,000-£45,000 + benefits
Apply for further details and immediate consideration.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.