Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + + benefits
about 1 month ago
Manual QA Tester
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Manual QA Tester to join a global information provider based in Manchester. This role is perfect for someone with end to end manual testing experience.
The successful Manual Tester would be joining an enthusiastic office, working on portfolio and order management systems within the finance space. The successful candidate will boast experience working within financial services, specifically within FIX and the trading lifecycle. The Manual Tester will have experience with both functional and non-functional testing, as well as regression testing.
Essential skills and experience required for the Manual Tester:
- Previous experience as a manual tester within financial services, trading lifecycle experience preferred although not essential
- Experience writing functional tests and non functional tests
- End to end testing experience
- Experience with regression testing
- Experience of planning, writing and maintaining test suites
- Any experience within portfolio or order management systems would be hugely beneficial
This is an exciting opportunity to join and grow within this exciting company during a time of expansion and growth.
Salary: £60,000 - £85,000 (Depending on experience) + fantastic company benefits
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.