£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + £5k shift, benefits
26 days ago
Major Incident Manager
A new opportunity has arisen for a Major Incident Manager to join a fast-growing, hugely successful, and innovative Tech Company in Hatfield, Hertfordshire - just North of London.
As the largest organisation in their field, this impressive company are seeking a Major Incident Manager with large-scale, enterprise experience to come on board and take responsibility for all high-impact technical incidents across the business (both for external customers and internally), ensuring that they are resolved within a timely manner with service excellence being promoted at all times.
Major incident experience within a large and fast-paced environment is vital for this role, with a proven track record of gathering the resources needed to quickly resolve the most critical IT issues as quickly as possible. We are also looking for experience of being client-facing with outstanding stakeholder engagement skills.
***Please note - this role includes day & night shift patterns***
Key skills and experience required for the Major Incident Manager:
- Proven track record of Major Incident Management within a large-scale, enterprise technical environment is essential
- Experience of being client-facing with strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Technical knowledge key (i.e. networks, infrastructure, warehousing, Google Cloud Platform etc.)
- ITIL certified; promoter of service excellent
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills are a must!
**The role involves working days and nights shift pattern, so flexibility to do this is essential**
2 days, 2 nights, 5 off | 2 days, 3 nights, 4 off | 3 days, 2 nights, 5 off
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + £5k shift allowance and benefits
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire (**REMOTE currently**)
For further information and immediate consideration please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.