£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + £5k shift + benefits
13 days ago
Major Incident Manager
A new opportunity has arisen for a Major Incident Manager to join a fast-growing, hugely successful and innovative Tech Company in Hatfield, Hertfordshire - just North of London.
As the largest organisation in their field, this impressive company are seeking a Major Incident Manager to come on board and take responsibility for all technical incidents across the business, ensuring that they are resolved within a timely manner.
Major incident experience within a fast-paced, busy environment is vital for this role, with a proven track record of gathering the resources needed to quickly resolve the most critical IT issues.
***Please note - this role includes day & night shift patterns***
Further responsibilities for the Major Incident Manager:
- Act as the main issue escalation point
- Ensuring at all times that OLA's (Operational Level Agreements) are achieved
- Take full responsibility for restoring fast failing IT systems
- Maintain effective communication across the board in terms of technical team members and Senior Stakeholders
- Build a knowledge base and recovery plan to constantly drive forward improvement
- Work in a shift pattern to ensure that the IT systems are covered consistently
Key skills and experience required:
- Proven track record of Major Incident Management within a technical environment
- Excellent influencing skills with the ability to gather teams up quickly to get a resolution
- Technical knowledge key (i.e. networks, infrastructure, warehousing, Google Cloud Platform)
- Happy/flexible to work shift patterns including night shifts
- ITIL certification
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills are a must!
**The role involves working days and nights shift pattern, so flexibility to do this is essential**
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + £5k shift allowance and benefits
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
For further information and immediate consideration please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.