£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits
24 days ago
Linux / Network Administrator
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Linux / Network Administrator to join a successful and growing software company based in Hertford, Hertfordshire! Reporting to the Director of Support, this role will be part of a global infrastructure management team.
The ideal Linux / Network Administrator will be experienced with Linux systems (preferably Ubuntu) and with a solid background in networking (routers, switches and firewalls). This is a hands on role in a fast paced environment and you will be rewarded with continuous learning and development opportunities such as gaining exposure to Azure and AWS technologies.
Key skills required for the Linux / Network Administrator:
- Strong Linux Administration experience (ideally with Ubuntu)
- Excellent experience and knowledge of networking fundamentals, standards and protocols.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the confidence to represent your organisation to it's customers.
- A keen eye for detail with good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Previous experience with VMware, vSphere/ESX/ESXi would be highly beneficial but not essential.
- Previous experience within a SaaS organisation and working with DevOps principles would be desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Linux / Network Administrator to be part of an innovative organisation, with opportunities to build upon your skills and progress through the business!
*This role will be fully office based Monday to Friday with occasional travel to external sites required, so your own vehicle and valid driving licence is essential.*
Linux / Network Administrator - Linux, Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS, Network Administration, Networking, protocols, fundamentals, VMware, vSphere, ITIL, DevOps, SaaS
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Hertford, Hertfordshire
Apply now for immediately consideration for such an excellent Testing opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this testing vacancy