City of London, London
£70000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Lead UX Researcher
We are currently looking for a Lead UX Researcher to join a global FinTech company based in London! The company work with a variety of financial institutions, providing a multitude of services across Data Analytics, Archiving, eDiscovery and Information Governance, and have had an impressive year of growth and success. You will play an important role in defining the standards and governance around the approach to user research and help shape future teams in this growing organisation's design function.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Lead UX Researcher with hands on experience conducting both qualitative and quantitative research across key customers, partners and business stakeholders within the financial sector. The ideal candidate will also boast experience managing and mentoring teams of researchers and designers and will act as a thought leader for user research across the wider business.
Key skills needed for the Lead UX Researcher:
- Demonstrable hands on experience delivering complete end to end UX research projects from initial surveys/focus groups/analysis through to the delivery of key data and reports.
- Experience managing and mentoring other researchers and designers is essential.
- Previous experience within the financial services, banking or FinTech sector would be highly beneficial.
- Strong technical understanding from experience within an enterprise or SaaS organisation.
- Passion for user research, deep understanding of customer's problems and drive to provide data driven insights.
- Excellent approach to teamwork and collaboration, ideally with experience within an Agile organisation.
Lead UX Researcher: UX, User Experience, user research, research, user testing, usability testing, focus groups, surveys, analysis, analytics, data, quantitative, qualitative, reporting, management, mentor
Location: Central London
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Please apply for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.