£60000 - £72000 per annum + Benefits
7 months ago
Lead Test Engineer
A rapidly evolving company in Cambridge powering solutions for smart cities and urban analytics is currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Lead Test engineer! You will be involved in transforming and leading their testing capabilities, including people, processes, tools and partners.
As the Lead Test Engineer, you will be involved in testing for the companies full solutions, including devices, networks, databases and web applications. You should boast experience with both manual and automation testing and have previously managed a team of testers.
Key skills required for the Lead Test Engineer:
- Extensive testing experience in both a manual and automation environment
- Experience creating test frameworks using Selenium and Java
- Experience managing a team is essential
- Experience of testing complex systems including wireless devices and networks, databases, web applications and Linux Platforms
- Linux experience is essential
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a well-versed Test Team Lead to join a rapidly growing and dynamic company. You will have the opportunity to transform the companies testing capabilities and be involved in the transition to automation testing whilst being technically hands on.
Lead Test Engineer - Principle Test Engineer, Team Lead, Automation, Manual, Selenium, Java, Linux, Web Applications, Networks, Wireless, IoT, Internet of Things, ITIL, Managerial, Manager
Salary: £65,000 - £72,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.