City of Westminster, London
£90000 - £120000 per annum + bonus + benefits
3 months ago
Lead Technical Architect - Agile (Fintech)
We are seeking a Lead Technical Architect to join this award-winning, tech consultancy (SME) specialising in customised software and data solutions for the Fintech, Energy and Insurance markets.
This is a new opportunity that will see the Lead Technical Architect really drive architecture throughout he business by acting as Technical Design Authority for standards, processes and patterns, and chair for regular architecture reviews for the Technical Leads across all projects. The successful Lead Architect will also be an active contributor to projects and key point of contact for clients and vendors alike so will have the opportunity to engage with and manage a range of stakeholders.
This role will perfectly suit a 'hands-on' Lead Technical Architect with a technical / programming background, with experience of both leading and motivating Agile teams, and defining the strategic direction of a business.
Further skills and experience needed for the Lead Technical Architect:
- Technical background in software development (full SDLC), ideally in either Java or .Net, and experience within Financial Services/FinTech (Banking, Energy Trading, Market Data, Investment Management, Insurance etc.)
- A track record of solution/enterprise architecture within large scale projects and programmes.
- In-depth agile experience and building evolutionary architecture.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with multiple teams and stakeholders, senior technology and business management.
- Strong academic background; degree educated in a technical or computer science related subject.
This is a great opportunity for a Lead Technical Architect to genuinely make their mark in this award-winning and growing company, utilising your skills to add value to the strategic growth and forward direction of the business!
Lead Technical Architect
Location: City of London
Salary: £90k - £120k + bonus + benefits
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.